The copy action allows you to create and disconnect a copy of the retrieved Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR) for the target Toll-Free Number (TFN). The following steps must be followed to disconnect a PR for future Effective Date:
- Retrieve the PR that is to be copied.
- Select the “Copy” icon. The Copy Pointer Record pop-up window will be displayed with 3 sections: Source Record, Target Record and Action.
- In the Target Record section, enter or select the TFN.
- Select the “Calendar” icon to select the Effective Date and then enter the Effective Time in the corresponding fields on the Target Record side of the Copy Pointer Record pop-up window.
- In the Action section, select the Disconnect radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the Copy Pointer Record pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the PR page with the Target Record.
To disconnect a PR with an Effective Date and Time of Now, please click here.
To set the End Intercept Date and/or Referral for a PR, please click here.
For more information on how to disconnect a PR, please click here.