- Retrieve the CR by providing the Toll-Free Number (TFN).
- Select the “Edit” icon on the CR page.
- Select the CPR/LAD portion. A LAD portion is shown in this section as an example, you can follow the same steps to delete the CPR portion.
- Select the “Delete” icon at the top of the LAD and a "Confirm Deletion" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Select the “Yes” button to delete the LAD portion or select “No” button to cancel.
- By selecting the “Yes” button, a message, “Delete is pending. Select Save or Submit to Delete” will be displayed at the top of the CR page.
- Finally, you must select the “Submit” button to delete the LAD portion of the CR page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the Upload icon, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.