When you select the “Transfer” icon, a "Transfer Customer Record" pop-up window will be displayed allowing you to transfer a Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR). You can set the Effective Date and Time for the Target Record to a future or past date and time, or to "Now”. The portions of the Source Record to be transferred can be selected using the check boxes provided at the bottom of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Steps to Transfer a CR:
- Access the CR page and enter the Toll-Free Number (TFN) or Template Name.
- Select the “Retrieve” button and verify that all versions of the record are listed in the “Effective Date/Time” drop down menu.
- Select the version of the CR to be transferred and select the “Retrieve” button again.
- After the CR has been retrieved, select the “Transfer” icon to view Transfer Customer Record page.
- If there are any unsaved changes on the CR prior to selecting Transfer, you will be prompted to Update, Save, Ignore, or Cancel those changes before the transfer page is displayed.
- Perform Transfer operations providing valid information for all required fields and valid choices and data for any desired optional fields, including the selection of the Transfer Portions from Source check boxes (further details in sections below).
- Select the “Submit” button.
- The Transfer Customer Record is displayed in the CR page where you may update all other changes (if needed) and then selects the “Submit” button to put the CR in effect.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.