Setup for a Carrier (CIC) on the General Notification and Approval Setup (GNA) page can be updated by you, as an authorized user, by retrieving the GNA page for the Carrier. After you have successfully retrieved the Carrier, you can update both the “Carrier’s Desired Action From TFNRegistry” and “Delivery Method To Carrier” values. The following updates can be made on the GNA page for a specified carrier:
- Turn on or turn off notification and request approval (if available) in the “Carrier’s Desired Action From TFNRegistry” portion of the GNA page.
- Select Notify and Request Approval delivery preferences in the “Delivery Method To Carrier” portion of the GNA page.
- Select Unsolicited Notification check box to allow notifications.
- Add or Remove Unsolicited Notifications:
- To add a domain name and port number, select the “Add” icon in the corresponding fields.
- To remove a domain name and port number, select the “Delete Item” icon.
Once the updates have been made on the GNA page, you must select the “Submit” button. A message, “General Notification & Approval Setup Updated Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.