The Call Processing (also known as Routing) Tree is a graphical representation of the Call Processing Record (CPR) portion of a Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR). The Call Processing Tree is view-only, and therefore functions such as Update, Save, Delete, of the record cannot be performed on this page. Likewise, you cannot add a node or modify the data associated with node. All of these functions must be performed from the CPR portion on a CR.
The Call Processing Tree is accessed by selecting the “Tree” button in the CPR. This tree is similar to the Call Processing diagram (shown below) in that the CPR Tree identifies the decision and action nodes that will be made based on the criteria entered in the CPR. You can view a CPR if you have the appropriate permissions.
To view the CPR Tree:
- By selecting the “CPR Tree” icon, a CPR Tree: Call Processing Tree pop-up window will be displayed with Expand All, Show Node Values and Hide Branch Labels buttons.
- By selecting the “Expand All” button, you can view all the Tree branches expanded till the Leaf nodes. Also, the “Expand All” button will be flipped to the “Collapse All” button.
- By selecting the “Show Node Names” button, you can view all the node names. By default for all the action nodes, node values will be displayed in the CPR Tree and “Show Node Names” button will be flipped to “Show Node Values” button.
- By selecting the “Show Node Values” button, you can view the node values.
- By selecting the “Hide Branch Labels” button, all the Branch labels will be hidden and the button will be flipped to “Show Branch Labels” button.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the CPR Tree fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.