A Primary Contact, Company Administrator or User Administrator has the ability to re-activate disconnected user(s) using the Somos® Portal Website (portal.somos.com). After successfully logging into the website in the "Company Admin" section, you must search for the disconnected user to Re-Activate a user. On the User Search page, enter in the Login ID in the corresponding field and then select the plus sign [+] to expand the "Additional Filters" portion of the page. After the "Additional filters" portion of the page appears, select the "Disconnected" option instead of the "Active" option and then select the "Search" button. Once the user has been located, select the "Re-Activate Login ID" button in the lower right hand corner of the page. By selecting this button, you will receive a pop up message providing the following 3 options:
- Would you like to Re-Activate the user with the same contact information and the same permissions?: Selecting this option, it will Re-Activate the disconnected user with the exact same information and same permissions it had when it was disconnected.
- Would you like to Re-Activate the user and update their contact information with the same permissions?: Selecting this option, it will Re-Activate the disconnected user with updated information provided by you with the same permissions they previously had.
- Would you like to create a new user?: Selecting this option, it will create a new user profile with the information and permissions provided by you.
If the Login ID to be re-activated is unknown for the user, on the "User Search" page, select the plus sign [+] to expand the "Additional Filters" portion of the page. After the "Additional filters" portion of the page appears, select the "Disconnected" option instead of the "Active" option and then the "Search" button. The results will be displayed below the "Search" button. After the user has been located, choose the desired user(s) by selecting the check box to the left of the "Name" from the list of available users and then selecting the "Re-Activate Login ID" button located at the bottom of the page. Once the "Re-Activate Login ID" button has been selected, select the desired option and then proceed with the re-activation request accordingly.
Please Note: As of November 6, 2022, the Resp Org Change (ROC) System has successfully migrated into the TFNRegistry and there are no longer roles called "ROC Admin and ROC User" (also known as ROC permissions). To re-activate the user's ROC permissions, please also submit a "Special Request" which is available in the "Submit Requests" section. Once the request has been displayed, please provide the following in the request's description:
- User's First and Last Name: [Jane Doe]
- User's Login ID: [ZATSTXXX]
- Environment: [Sandbox and/or Production TFNRegistry]
- Action: Re-activate ROC System Access
- Required statement: I am aware that by submitting this Special Request, it will grant the ROC System access for this user and it will not re-activate their User Profile(s) with Somos. I will be submitting (or I have submitted) their User Profile(s) for re-activation.
If you need to re-activate ROC System access from more than one user, you may attach a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file with the information listed above in one Special Request.