A Carrier Identification Code (CIC) can be updated using the ENA page. Before deleting it, you, as an authorized user, must first retrieve the desired ENA setup by providing the CIC. It can be deleted at the Entity/Responsible Organization (Resp Org) ID level or can be deleted completely for the given CIC (includes all Entity/Resp Org ID values).
To delete an ENA for a CIC using an Entity/Resp Org ID combination:
- Select the desired Entity/Resp Org ID.
- Select the “Delete” icon to the right of the Entity/Resp Org ID.
- A confirmation pop-up window will be displayed to you asking whether to proceed for delete or not. You must select the “Yes” button to delete or select the “No” button to cancel the delete.
- If the “Yes” button is selected, the ENA page for the CIC will be deleted and a message stating, “Entity Notification & Approval Setup Deleted Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
To delete an ENA for a CIC (all Entity/Resp Org IDs):
- On the ENA page retrieved for the Carrier, select the “Delete” icon.
- A confirmation pop-up window will open. To proceed deleting all entries on the ENA page. Please enter the word DELETE and click SUBMIT.
- If the DELETE is entered and Submit button is selected, the complete ENA page for the CIC will be deleted and a message stating, “Entity Notification & Approval Setup Deleted Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the ENA page's fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.