The Entity Notification and Approval Setup (ENA) page can be retrieved by providing a Carrier Identification Code (CIC) only, or by a Carrier and Entity/Responsible Organization (Resp Org) combination. On the ENA page, you, as an authorized user, must provide a valid CIC value and optionally a valid Entity/Resp Org value to retrieve the ENA record information. If only a CIC is provided, then all records associated with the CIC including Entity level and Resp Org Level ENA setups will be retrieved. If a specific CIC and Entity/Resp Org combination is provided, then that particular ENA record will be retrieved.
To retrieve the Entity Notification and Approval Setup information:
- On the ENA page, you can manually enter the Carrier (CIC) and Entity/Resp Org or select the “List” icon to view the list of Carriers and Entity/Resp Orgs. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available Carriers and Entity/Resp Orgs.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired Carrier in the search box or select the desired Carrier from the list.
- By selecting the desired Carrier from the list, the Carrier and Entity/Resp Org will be selected automatically in the corresponding fields. You must select the “Retrieve” button to retrieve and view the ENA information.
The Results portion of the ENA page will be displayed with the message, “Entity Notification & Approval Setup Retrieved Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page. It provides the Entity and Resp Org information.
If a Carrier was provided (the “Entity/Resp Org” field was blank), a list of Carrier ENA setups for all Entity/Resp Org values will be displayed. You must choose one of the Entity/Resp Org values by selecting the radio button and then select the “Retrieve” button to obtain the ENA setup information.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
If either error message is observed:
- “Carrier (CIC) XXXX is not known to SMS/800 TFN Registry (099035)”
- “Entity is not known to SMS/800 TFN Registry (203002)”
You must call or text the Help Desk for further assistance at 844.HEY.SOMOS (844.439.7666), Option 1.