The following steps must be followed to create the Disconnect Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) for future date:
- Retrieve the CR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) needing the Disconnect CR.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the CR page and then the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter the TFN or Template Name (optional) to change the disconnect TFN.
- Select the “Calendar” icon to select the Effective Date and then enter the Effective Time in the corresponding fields on the Target Record side of the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window.
- Select the CR “Copy Portions from Source” (CR Basic Data/CPR/LAD) check boxes that needs to be copied to the Target Record.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the CR page with the Target Record.
For more information on the 45 day rule, please click here.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.