The Responsible Organization (Resp Org) Change (ROC) System will display the “Resp Org Change Search Requests (RSR)” page with pre-set search options (i.e. filters). By default, the search options are pre-set to show the submitted Incoming ROC requests for your Resp Org's Entity ID (first 2 characters of your Resp Org ID) that have been opened within the last 14 days regardless of status. To obtain this, the default search options are pre-set to the following:
- Status: All
- Submitted: Last 14 Days
- Type: Incoming
- Progress: Opened
- Resp Org: All (i.e. all Resp Org IDs under your Resp Org's Entity ID)
You can modify the pre-set search options. You can select as few or as many of the search options that you would like to narrow your search by. By selecting the “Update Results” button, it will refresh the results displayed on this page based upon your selected search options. This button may be selected at any time.
The available search options for submitted ROC requests for your Resp Org's Entity ID include the following:
- Toll-Free Number: Enter a Toll-Free Number (TFN) to filter out requests with a specific TFN.
- Status: Select “All” to apply search to all requests or select another available Status option. For Outgoing and Incoming ROC requests, other Status options available in the list are: Pending, Port Processing, Ported, Declined, Overdue, Help Desk Request (HDR), Invalid, Port Failed, or Due Date Approval. Please Note: The Expired status will only appear for the Submitting (new) Resp Org for Outgoing ROC requests.
- Submitted: Select how far back in the past you want to search the ROC requests: 14, 30, 60, 180 days or use the Date Range option. If you selected the Date Range option, then Start Date and End Date fields will display. You can select the Start and End Date by entering in the dates in their corresponding fields or by using the “Calendar” icon.
- Reject Reason: Select the reject reason that was chosen by the Controlling (current, old) Resp Org from the drop down list.
- Type: Select the type of ROC requests from the drop down list (e.g. Incoming or Outgoing). If you selected the type of Incoming, you will see ROC requests that have been submitted to your Resp Org. If you selected the type of Outgoing, you will see ROC requests that you have submitted to other Resp Orgs.
- Progress: By selecting the progress type as Opened, it will include ROC requests with the status Pending, Port Processing, Overdue, and Due Date Approval. By selecting the progress type as Closed, it will include ROC requests with the status Ported, Declined, Help Desk Request (HDR), and Port Failed.
- Resp Org: This field is used to locate requests based on their selected Resp Org. Only 1 Resp Org can be selected at a time.
- Submitted By: This field is used to locate requests based on the Login ID of the person that submitted the request.
After selecting the desired search options, select the “Update Results” button to refresh the search results or select the “Reset” button to clear the updated results.
Once the “Update Results” button has been selected, the Results portion of the RSR page will display with a confirmation message, “Resp Org Change Search Requests Retrieved Successfully”.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.