You can search the Label Definitions (LAD) tab of the Template Record (TAD) (also known as TR) with LAD Label or LAD value. You must select the LAD Type tab for searching the LAD labels or values in it.
- You must create a TR to enable the Search fields.
- Select the LAD tab. Once the LAD tab has been selected, all the Label Definition Types will be displayed.
- Select the LAD Type. Once the LAD Type has been selected, the Search and Sort icons will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Sort” or icon, you can move up and down the page to view results.
Search with LAD Label Name
- Enter the LAD Label Name in the Search box.
- Once the LAD Label Name has been entered, the search results for the Label Name will be displayed.
Search with LAD Value
- Enter the LAD value in the Search box.
- Once the LAD value has been entered, the search results for the LAD value will be highlighted in the Results section and displayed.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.