If you have set up the MFA on your account, you can manage your MFA from the User Control (URC) page.
- You must retrieve their Login ID on the URC page and navigate to the “Multi-Factor Authentication” section.
- By selecting the “Regenerate Code” button, the MFA set up process will begin.
- A warning message will appear in the “MFA” pop-up window requesting you to confirm the resync.
- By selecting the “Get New Code” button, you will be requested to set up MFA.
- By selecting the “Cancel” button, the “MFA” pop-up window will be closed.
If you get a new phone or new third-party application, then you will need to re-establish your third-party application with the TFNRegistry. If you no longer have access to the previous phone, please click here and then refer to the “Send email for verification code” steps.
Please Note: If you have established MFA and an API Key, you will only need to re-establish the MFA. However, if the MFA has been disabled, you must enable the MFA on their account to be able to manage your API Key again.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.