The TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) will refresh and display the submitted requests in the Results portion of the Submission History (SHY) page list based on the search options that you selected in the "Retrieve" portion of the SHY page. The following is the information provided in the "Results" portion of the SHY page:
- Request Type: The type of request that was submitted to the Help Desk for processing. To view the request, please select the indigo colored "Paper clip" icon or the name of the request type. To view a decline reason for a rejected submitted request, select the "Information" icon to the right of the name of the request type. You may re-submit (processed requests) or cancel requests (unprocessed requests) that you have submitted to the Help Desk for processing.
- Submitted On: The date and time the request was submitted.
- Processed On: Date and time when request has been processed by the Help Desk.
- Submitted By: The Login ID of the user who submitted the request to the Help Desk.
- Status: The status of the submitted request. The statuses are; Pending, Rejected or Processed.
- Model/Correct: This "Model/Correct" feature allows you to make a copy of the submitted request. After a copy of the request is displayed, you can make any edits, update any attachments, and re-submit the request to the Help Desk for processing.
- Cancel: The "Cancel" link will appear when the submitted request has not been received by the Help Desk. If it has been, and you would like to cancel it please contact the Help Desk immediately at 844.HEY.SOMOS (844.439.7666), Option 1.
You can also sort the “Results” portion information based on your selected search options. By default, the “Sort” icon will be visible next to the “Submitted On” column name in the Results portion. You can hovers over the specific column header name, it will be highlighted with an underline, and then you must select the column name to enable the “Sort” icon. This will sort the information in the remaining columns as per the selection. By selecting the “Sort” or icon, you can arrange each column's information in an ascending or descending order. The upward arrow “Sort” icon will sort the column in the ascending order while the downward arrow “Sort” icon will sort the column in the descending order. For more information on column sorting, please click here.
You can download your search results into an Excel workbook (.csv, .xls, or .xlsx) on your device by selecting the “Download” icon in the upper right corner of the "Results" portion of the SHY page. Once you have selected the "Download" icon, a pop-up with CSV, XLS, and XLSX buttons will be displayed. When you select any one of the options, an Excel workbook in the selected format will be downloaded.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information about the SHY page's fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.