The following documents are related to the TFNRegistry™ and are available on the Somos Portal Website* (portal.somos.com) in the Find Documents section:
- Help Desk Guidelines and Practices: This document outlines the guidelines and practices the Help Desk follows for day-to-day activities. Specifically, this document provides step-by-step instructions on how Resp Orgs can register for Asynchronous Callback URLs.
- How to Submit a Request for Resp Org and SCP Owner/Operator: This document provides assistance for how to submit requests to the Help Desk. Specifically, this document provides step-by-step instructions for how Resp Orgs can submit the Unsolicited Messages request).
- TFNRegistry User Guide: This document provides information on the TFNRegistry's User Interface (UI).
The following documents are related to the TFNRegistry API and are available to Resp Orgs on Somos' Developer Resources** (developer.somos.com):
- API Overview Document: This document describes the TFNRegistry APIs are exposed to all Responsible Organization (Resp Org) users requiring access to the TFNRegistry via APIs.
- API Specifications: This document describes the new TFNRegistry APIs exposed to all Resp Org users required to access the TFNRegistry via APIs. It also provides details of all the currently available TFNRegistry RESTful APIs. Details include URL end points, request parameters, response parameters, HTTP status codes and response codes that can be expected.
- Swagger UI: Try the TFNRegistry RESTful APIs online. You can also download the swagger files describing the TFNRegistry RESTful APIs. This file can be used by Swagger-Codegen to generate clients in various languages.
* A valid Resp Org Login ID is required to gain access to the Somos Portal Website. In the event that you are not able to access the Somos Portal Website, please reach out to your Resp Org's Primary Contact and/or Company Administrator(s) for further assistance.
** Access to the TFNRegistry UI and Developer Resources are permission-based and not available to all users by default. In the event that you are not able to access Developer Resources, please reach out to your Resp Org's Primary Contact and/or Company Administrator(s) for further assistance.