You can copy existing NXX list regardless of the status, to the same NPA and SCP pair to either current date or a future Effective Date on the SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX) page.
To Copy an SCP NPA-NXX List:
- Retrieve the NXX information.
- Select the “Copy” icon.
- By selecting the “Copy” icon, the existing NXX list regardless of the status will be copied to the same NPA and SCP pair.
- Enter the valid values for NXX Range – Start and End in the corresponding fields.
- Select the Treatment values from the drop down menu.
- Once the information has been updated, select the "Apply" button to save the changes.
- Once the Treatment values are applied, the NXX List values will be updated.
- Select the "Submit" button to complete the update.Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.