To Create a New SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX):
- Enter a valid SCP ID and Numbering Plan Area (NPA) value known to the TFNRegistry™.
- You must select the “Calendar” icon to choose an Effective Date (this step is optional).
- Select an NPA value from the NPA drop down menu and then select the “Retrieve” button.
- Once the SCP ID and NPA have been selected and if they do not exist, a pop-up window “No Results Found” will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Yes” button, you will be returned to the NXX page. Select the “Calendar” icon to choose the Effective Date, if it is not selected earlier.
- Enter the valid values for NXX Range – Start and End in the corresponding fields. NXX Range is a 3-digit numeric value from 000 to 999.
- Select the Treatment (TA) values from the Treatment drop down menu.
- Then, select the “Apply” button to save the NXX Range Start and End and Treatment value information.
- Once the NXX Range and Treatment values are selected, “Submit” button will be enabled and the NXX Range values in the NXX List will be changed as per the selected Treatment value.
- Select the "Submit" button to complete the NXX creation.
Please Note: You can update the NXX information when the Effective Date is current or future. You cannot update past dated NXX information. By default, Treatment values will be in the Vacant Code Announcement mode (ex: 000-V, 011-D in the below image).
Once the NXX information is entered, a message, “SCP NPA-NXX List Created Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.