You can update and modify the Treatment (TA) status on the SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX) page for a specified SCP ID and Numbering Plan Area (NPA) pair. The available Treatment values are:
- B - Out of Band Announcement
- D - Delayed Turnaround
- N - No Turnaround
- V - Vacant Code Announcement
To Update an SCP NPA-NXX List:
- Retrieve the desired SCP NPA-NXX List information for the NPA and SCP ID pair.
- Select the Effective Date using the “Calendar” icon.
- Enter the valid values for NXX Range – Start and End in the corresponding fields.
- Select the Treatment values from the drop down menu.
- Once the information has been updated, select the "Apply" button to save the changes.
- Once the Treatment values are applied, the NXX List values will be updated.
- Select the "Submit" button to complete the update.
Once the NXX information is updated, a message, “SCP NPA-NXX List Updated Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.