You can update the Special Studies (SPS) information using one of the 10-digit, 6-digit, Carrier or SSP values. To update the SSP information:
- Retrieve the SPS page, enter the Time Limit and then the Call Limit.
- Select the Critical Indicator check box.
- Select the SCP IDs check box from the list to perform the study.
- Then select the “Submit” button.
- Once the SPS Information is updated, a message, “Request Accepted. Transmission to SCPs is in progress. Email will be sent once response is received from SCPs. (421012)” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the SPS fields, descriptions and their valid values, please click here.