You, as an authorized user, can update the list of Entities that can use the Carrier via the Carrier Agreements with Entities (CAG) page.
- To update the allowed Entities, first retrieve the Carrier Identification Code (CIC) for the Carrier that needs their CAG page updated.
- To add new Entities to the CAG page for the retrieved CIC, select the “Add” icon and add the new Entity in the field.
- To delete an Entity, select the “Delete Item” icon, which will turn into the red “Delete Item” icon.
- After performing desired actions, select the “Submit” button to update the list of allowed Entities.
- A message stating, “Carrier Agreements with Entities Updated Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.