During a random search, you do not have any Toll-Free Number (TFN) preferences hence is willing to reserve any TFN(s) that is available in the TFNRegistry™.
- On the Number Search and Reserve (NUS) page, you must select the desired Acting As Responsible Organization (Resp Org) ID from the drop down menu of available Resp Org IDs.
- Next, you can select the “Search” or “Search and Reserve” button. By selecting the “Search” button, you can view the available TFN(s). You can increase or decrease the number of TFN(s) to be reserved from the “Quantity” drop down menu. Once the TFN has been displayed, you can view the available TFN(s) with the status as of "Spare" in the "Results" portion of the page. A message, “Found the following search for given number pattern” will be displayed at the top of the NUS page.
- By selecting the “Search & Reserve” button, the TFN will be reserved for you and the status will be changed to the Reserved status, and a message, “x Toll-Free Number(s) are reserved successfully” will be displayed.
- You can select the check box to the left of the desired TFN to enable the “Reserve” button. Once enabled, you can select the “Reserve” button to start using the reserved TFN and the status will be changed to "In Use" status and a message, "Number not spare" will be displayed in the Results portion of the page.
- Select the “Arrow” icon to the right of the section. You can view the Resp Org, Status, Effective Date, Reserved Until and Last Active information. Here, you can view the selected Acting As Resp Org ID in the Resp Org field.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.