You can open, edit and save a copy of an existing report to your Responsible Organization's (Resp Org's) Entity folder (i.e. first 2 characters of your Resp Org's ID). The following will explain how to complete these steps from an existing report, which will demonstrate removing columns from the Reserved Numbers Report.
Open an Existing Report
- Navigate to the Reporting Explore page, all the Projects folders available for you will be displayed. Select the “01 Number Administration Reports” option to view all the reports in that folder.
- After the Number Administration Reports folder has been selected, all the Workbooks in the Number Administration Reports folder will be displayed.
- Select the “Reserved Numbers Report” Workbook from the list.
- Once the Reserved Numbers Report has been selected, the Reserved Numbers Report Workbook page will be displayed with a list of Reserved Numbers Views.
- Select the “Reserved Numbers” option to view the information.
- Once the Reserved Numbers view is selected, Reserved Numbers Report Results page will be displayed with a toolbar.
Edit an Existing Report
- After the Edit tab has been selected, Reserved Numbers Report will be displayed in the Edit mode.
- On the left pane in the “Sheets” list, select the “Reserved Numbers Summary Report Go to Sheet” icon to open the sheet.
Reserved Numbers Sheet will be displayed. You can edit the filters to customize the reports.
Save a Copy of an Existing Report
- After you complete all your edits, you can save a copy of your report by selecting Publish As in the upper right corner or from the upper left side of the page, you can select file, Publish As.
- You will have a Pop Up window open were you will name your new report and select the Project that you want to save it in.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.