You can create, organize and describe your collections based on your own preferences.
- You can create a new collection directly from the Collections page or Explore page. On the Collections page, you can select the New Collection tab (Reporting Collections page).
- By selecting the New Collection tab, the “Explore Content” button with a success message stating that a collection for you has been created will be displayed at the top of the page.
- By selecting the “Explore Content” button, all the folders in the Explore menu will be displayed and the user can select the desired reports to build the Collections.
- Once the reports has been selected, the Select All, Clear All and Actions tab will be displayed on the page. By selecting the Actions tab, a list of menu options will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Add to Collections” option, the Add to Collections pop-up will be displayed. You must select the folder name from the available list and select “Add” button.
- Once the reports has been added to the Collections, a success message will be displayed at the top of the page. You can select the “Go to Collections” link to view the added reports.
- On the Collections page, you can add the description in the “Describe what this collection is about” field and select the “Save” button.
- By selecting the “Save” button, the description for the added folder will be displayed. You can also select the More Actions option to Share, Details, Rename, Permissions, Change Owner and Delete the added reports.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.