Workbooks are collection of reports contained in a folder. On the Reporting Explore page, you can select a desired folder name (e.g., “01 Number Administration”). Once you select the name of the report, all the Workbooks grouped under the Project folder will be displayed.
Following three options are available on the top of this page.
Please Note: These options will be available on the other pages and the user can perform these activities from that page also.
- You can select the Favorite icon to add the Workbook to Favorite folder. After the Workbook has been added to the Favorite folder, you can select the Favorite icon to remove the Workbook from the folder.
- You can select the Info icon to view more details about the Workbook. By selecting the Info icon, Project Details pop-up will be displayed with About, Owner and Created date information.
- You can select the More Actions icon to Share and/or Add the Workbook to Collections folder.
- By selecting the Share option, the Share Project pop-up will be displayed with a “Copy Link” button. You can select the “Copy Link” button to automatically copy the link and share it with other users who has permissions to view.
- Click here for more information on how to add Workbooks to the Collections folder.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.