To access the Multi Record Disconnect (MND) page from the Landing page or any page, you can select the Menu icon (in the upper left corner), the “System Automation” menu item, the “Automation Request Input (ARI)” sub-menu item and then “Multi Record Disconnect (MND)” sub sub-menu item. Once the “Multi Number Disconnect (MND)” sub sub-menu item has been selected, the MND page will be displayed.
The MND Request Type, which is available on the ARI page, provides you with the capability to create disconnect records for an entire set (subject to a limit) of Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs)/Template Records (TADs) (TADs are also known as TRs) in a single request. These TFNs/TRs to be changed can be manually entered or uploaded in an Excel workbook. You will be able to create disconnect records for the TFNs in a Working (Active) status. Disconnect records can be created for Templates that are in a Sending or an Active status.
For the current MND limitations, please refer to the System Parameter Handling (SPH) page. From the Menu, select the “General System Administration” menu item and then the “System Parameter Handling (SPH)” sub-menu item. Once the SPH page is displayed, select the “General Parameters” type from the “Parameter Type” drop down menu and then select the “Retrieve” button.
On the ARI page, to complete an MND request, you must:
- Select the “Multi Record Disconnect (MND)” Request Type from the drop down menu.
- For the Toll-Free Numbers field, you can enter a list of TFNs separated by commas, copy and paste a list of TFNs in a single column or upload an Excel workbook (.xls, .xlsx, or .csv) with the list of TFNs in a single column.
- Enter a Request Description. This is a required field.
- Enter an Email Address for notification when the request has been completed. This is an optional field. If omitted, the notification for job completion will be sent to the email address in the your profile and it will be available on the Bulk / Automation Message Center (BMC) page.
- In the Disconnect Details section, enter the Start Effective Date (MM/DD/YYYY) or select from the “Calendar” pop-up.
- Select the Start Effective Time (hh:mm AM/PM). This is an optional field.
- Select the “Now” check box, it will set the Effective Date to today and the Effective Time to the next available time. Those fields will no longer be editable while Now is selected.
- Add the End Intercept date (MM/DD/YYYY) or select from the “Calendar” pop-up. This must comply with the rules for valid end intercept dates.
- For the Referral, either “Yes” or “No” must be selected.
- Add any desired notes for the MND request.
- Select the “Submit” button to send the request.
- A Request ID is generated by the TFNRegistry™ when the request is submitted. It is displayed at the top of the page with “Request XXX Submitted Successfully. Notification email will be sent on request completion”. The “XXX” will be a unique Request ID number for this request that will enable you to locate the results for this request on the BMC page.
For more information on the MND page's fields, descriptions, and their valid values, please click here, or here for more information on how to use the Acting As feature for the MPA page, or here for a Download Icon example, or here for a Print Icon example.