To access the Multi Number Query (MNQ) Request Type from the Landing page or any page, you can select the Menu icon (in the upper left corner), the “System Automation” menu item, the “Automation Request Input (ARI)” sub-menu item and then “Multi Number Query (MNQ)” sub sub-menu item. Once the “Multi Number Query (MNQ)” sub sub-menu item has been selected, the MNQ page will be displayed.
The MNC Request Type, which is available on the ARI page, provides you with the capability to query Toll-Free Number (TFN) information for an entire set (subject to a limit) of TFNs in a single request. The TFNs to be queried can either be manually entered or uploaded in an Excel workbook.
For the current MNQ limitations, please refer to the System Parameter Handling (SPH) page. From the Menu, select the “General System Administration” menu item and then the “System Parameter Handling (SPH)” sub-menu item. Once the SPH page is displayed, select the “General Parameters” type from the “Parameter Type” drop down menu and then select the “Retrieve” button.
On the ARI page, to complete an MNQ request, you must:
- Select the “Multi Number Query (MNQ)” Request Type from the drop down menu.
- For the Toll-Free Numbers field, you can enter a list of TFNs separated by commas, copy and paste a list of TFNs in a single column or upload an Excel workbook (.xls, .xlsx, or .csv) with the list of TFNs in a single column.
- Enter a request description. This is a required field.
- Enter an email address for notification when the request has been completed. This is an optional field. If omitted, the notification for job completion will be sent to the email address in the user’s profile and it will be available on the Bulk Message Center (BMC) page.
- Select the “Submit” button when ready to send the request.
- A Request ID is generated by the TFNRegistry™ when the request is submitted. It is displayed at the top of the page with “Request XXX Submitted Successfully. Notification email will be sent on request completion”. The “XXX” will be a unique Request ID number for this request that will enable you to locate the results for this request on the BMC page.
For more information on the MNQ page's fields, descriptions, and their valid values, please click here, or here for more information on how to use the Acting As feature for the MNQ page, or here for a Download Icon example, or here for a Print Icon example.