The need to create the Resp Org Report Control (ORC) information for a Responsible Organization (Resp Org) ID exists when the Resp Org exists in the TFNRegistry but the ORC information has not yet been created. You can only create their own Resp Org’s ORC information. When they attempt to retrieve the ORC information for their Resp Org ID (and the data does not yet exist), a pop-up window will be displayed requesting you to create a new ORC page. You must select the “Yes” button to proceed.
After selecting “Yes” from the pop-up window, you will be redirected to the ORC page.
The following information must be entered by you in their respective fields:
- Resp Org Generic Email ID.
- Email Addresses (may specify up to 3) for Customer Record Activation Failure Report.
- Email Addresses (may specify up to 2) for Resp Org Change Notification Report.
- Email Addresses (may specify up to 3) for CNA Resp Org Change Notification to Involved Carriers Report.
Please Note: The following fields are disabled:
- Resp Org Website Primary Contact (Check box indicates whether notifications are to be sent or not).
- Email Addresses for Resp Org Change Notification Report (Check box indicates whether notifications are to be sent or not).
After the fields are entered, you must select the “Submit” button to save the information. Upon successful creation of the Resp Org Report Control information, a message, “Resp Org Report Control Created Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.