- Retrieve the TR by providing the Toll-Free Number (TFN).
- Select the “Edit” icon on the TR page.
- Select the LAD tab. Lab tab is shown in this section as an example, you can follow the same steps to delete the CPR portion.
- Select the “Delete” icon at the top of the LAD section. Confirm delete pop-up window will be displayed.
- Select the “Yes” button to delete the LAD portion or select “No” button to cancel.
- By selecting the “Yes” button, a message, “Delete is pending. Select Save or Submit to Delete” will be displayed at the top of the TR page.
- Finally, you must select the “Submit” button to delete the LAD portion on the TR page.
For more information on the Upload icon, please click here.
For more information on the how to delete data from the Call Processing Record (CPR) or Label Definitions (LAD) tab a TR, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.