The following steps must be followed to create a Disconnected Template Record (TAD) (also known as a TR) for a future date:
- Retrieve the TR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) that needs to be disconnected.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the TR page. A "Copy Template Record" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter or select the TFN or Template Name to disconnect (optional).
- Select the “Calendar” icon for Effective Date and enter the Effective Time.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the "Copy Template Record" pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the TR page with the Target Record.
- A disabled Disconnect check box will be displayed on the TR page with a message, “Disconnect is pending and you must submit or save the record to complete Disconnect Action” displayed at the top of the page.
- On the TR results page, select the “Submit” button. The message, “Template Record Disconnected Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.