- Retrieve the TR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) that needs to be disconnected.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the TR page. A "Copy Template Record" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter or select the TFN or Template Name to disconnect (optional).
- Select the “Now” check box. Once the “Now” is selected, Effective Date and Effective Time fields will be grayed out.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the "Copy Template Record" pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the TR page with the Target Record.
Please Note: If you selected a different TFN or Template, then the TR page of that record will be displayed. You must “Submit” button to disconnect the record.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.