The following steps must be followed to create a Disconnected Template Record (TAD) (also known as a TR) for Now:
- Retrieve the TR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) that needs to be disconnected. Please Note: All Pointer Records (PADs) (also known as PRs) must be pointed to a new TR prior to disconnecting a TR. This can easily be accomplished by proceeding with an Multi Conversion to Pointer Record (MCP) for the list of PRs. To check the PAD quantity associated to a TR, please navigate to the Template Record List (TRL) page.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the TR page. A "Copy Template Record" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter or select the TFN or Template Name to disconnect (optional).
- Select the “Now” check box. Once the “Now” is selected, Effective Date and Effective Time fields will be grayed out.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the "Copy Template Record" pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the TR page with the Target Record. Please Note: If you selected a different TFN or Template, then the TR page of that record will be displayed.
- You must “Submit” button to disconnect the record on the TR page.
- In the editable TAD page, enter any changes (if any) and then select the “Submit” button.
- It should be in a “Pending” status if no errors were found. After it is in a "Pending" status, you can select the "Retrieve" icon to refresh the page. At it's Effective Date/Time, it will go into "Sending" and then you will receive an pop-up message saying, "No Results Found, Do you want a create a new Template Record?".
For more information on how to reactivate a disconnected TR, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.