A LATA Label Definition (LAD) Label can be added by first selecting the “LATA” tab in the LAD section, and then entering the Label Name and LATAs in the corresponding fields. After entering the Label Name and LATAs, you must select either the “Save” or “Submit” button. By selecting the “Save” button, it will record your entries for the LATA Label, but not send the Template Record (TAD) (also known as a TR) for further processing. By selecting the “Submit” button, it will send the TR for further processing and no additional changes will be made until the TR is selected for update.
Add a Label Definition(s) to a Label Type
- Enter a new Label Name and LATA Values in the corresponding fields.
- Once you enter the LATA in the valid format separated by commas and click anywhere on the page, the LATA will be auto-formatted with a “Close” icon next to each date. You can select the “Close” icon to remove the LATA Values in valid format.
- When the LATAs is in invalid format, a “Close” icon will be displayed with an error message below the text box. You must select the “Close” icon to remove the LATAs in invalid format.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the Label.
Add Multiple Labels to a Label Type
- Select the “Add” icon at the top right of the page.
- A new LATA text box will be displayed. Enter the values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the previously added LATA.
- Once the LATA Label has been added, you can select the arrow sign (>) to the right of Label to expand the section and view the details of the Label.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.