A Date LAD Label can be added by entering the Label Name and Date range in the corresponding fields. First, select the “Date” tab and then to add additional Date ranges to a Label. After entering the Label Name and desired Date ranges, you must select the “Save” or “Submit” button. By selecting the “Save” button, it will record your entries, but not send the CR for further processing. By selecting the “Submit” button, it will send the Template Record (TAD) (also known as a TR) for further processing and no additional changes will be made until the TR is selected for update.
Add a Label Definition(s) to a Label Type
- Enter a new Label name and Dates in the corresponding fields.
- Once you enter the Dates in the valid format separated by commas and click anywhere on the page, the Dates will be auto-formatted with a “Close” icon next to each item. You can select the “Close” icon to remove the Dates in valid format.
- When the Dates is in invalid format, a “Close” icon will be displayed with an error message below the text box. You must select the “Close” icon to remove the Dates in invalid format.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the Label.
Add Multiple Labels to a Label Type
- Select the “Add” icon at the top right of the page.
- A new Dates text box will be displayed. Enter the values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the previously added Label.
- Once the Date Label has been added, you can select the arrow sign (>) to the right of Label to expand the section and view the details of the Label.
For more information on LAD fields, their descriptions and valid values, please click here, or here for more information on how to retrieve a TR.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.