You are able to clear all the information of a retrieved Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR) (see Clear TFN Information for steps) and then retrieve other PR information without leaving the PR Page (see Retrieve a PR for steps). You can change the Acting As Resp Org ID and perform the clear and retrieve PR functionalities. The results will be based on the status and user permissions.
Clear TFN Information
- Once the PAD information has been retrieved on the PR page, the “Retrieve” section will be displayed with Toll-Free Number, Effective Date and Effective Time fields.
- By selecting the “Clear” button, all the information of a retrieved PR will be cleared and blank fields will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Clear” icon, the “Retrieve” section information that includes Toll-Free Number, Effective Date and Effective Time information will be cleared.
- A green check mark will be displayed next to the Toll-Free Number field.
Please Note: When you select the Clear button or Clear icon, the Retrieve button will be disabled and Clear button will not available on the page. You must enter the TFN in the corresponding field to enable the Retrieve and Clear buttons.
Retrieve a PR
- You can enter the TFN, Effective Date and/or Effective Time in the corresponding fields and select the “Retrieve” button.
- Once the “Retrieve” button has been selected, the PR information will be displayed.