The following steps must be followed to create the Disconnect Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR) for Now:
- Retrieve the PR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) needing the Disconnect PR.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the PR page and then the Copy Pointer Record pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter the TFN (optional) and select the “Now” check box. Once the “Now” is selected, Effective Date and Effective Time fields will be grayed out.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the Copy Pointer Record pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the PR page with the Target Record.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
To disconnect a PR with an Effective Date and Time in the future, please click here.
To set the End Intercept Date and/or Referral for a PR, please click here.
For more information on how to disconnect a PR, please click here.