This function allows you to clear all the information of a retrieved Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) and then retrieve other CR information. You can change the Toll-Free Number (TFN) and retrieve another CR information on the same page. You can change the Acting As Responsible Organization (Resp Org) and perform the clear and retrieve CR functionalities. The results will be based on the CR status and user permissions.
Clear TFN Information
- Once the CR information has been retrieved on the CR page, the “Retrieve” section will be displayed with Toll-Free Number, Effective Date and Effective Time fields.
- By selecting the “Clear” button, all the information of a retrieved CR will be cleared and blank fields will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Clear” icon, the “Retrieve” section information that includes Toll-Free Number, Effective Date and Effective Time information will be cleared.
- A green check mark will be displayed next to the Toll-Free Number field.
Please Note: When you select the Clear button or Clear icon, the Retrieve button will be disabled and Clear button will not available on the page. You must enter the TFN in the corresponding field to enable the Retrieve and Clear buttons.
Retrieve a CR
- You can enter the TFN, Effective Date and/or Effective Time in the corresponding fields and select the “Retrieve” button.
- Once the “Retrieve” button has been selected, the CR information will be displayed.