- On the Reserved Numbers Report sheet, the user can directly select the “Publish” button or select the “File” menu and then “Publish As” or “Publish”.
- A “Publish Workbook” dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter the Report name in the Name field.
- Select the Project name to save from the list of folders.
- Select the “Show sheets as tabs” and “Embed password for data source” checkboxes as per the requirement. When the user selects the Show sheets as tabs checkbox, two tabs will be displayed on the top of the page. When the Embed password for data source checkbox is selected, a password will be embedded for data source.
- Select the “Publish” button to save the changes. The changes will be saved in the Reserved Numbers report (see Figure 81 Publish the Report).
- By selecting the “Publish” button again, a success message with “Go to workbook link” will be displayed at the top of the page (see Figure 82 Report Published after Editing).
Figure 81 Publish the Report
Figure 82 Report Published after Editing