Workbooks are collection of reports contained in a folder. On the Reporting Explore page, the user can select a desired folder name (e.g., “01 Number Administration”). Once the user selects the name of the report, all the Workbooks grouped under the Project folder will be displayed (see Figure 9 Workbooks).
Following three options are available on the top of this page (see Figure 10 Workbook Options for users).
- The user can select the Favorite icon to add the Workbook to Favorite folder. After the Workbook has been added to the Favorite folder, the user can select the Favorite icon to remove the Workbook from the folder.
- The user can select the Info icon to view more details about the Workbook. By selecting the Info icon, Project Details pop-up will be displayed with About, Owner and Created date information.
- The user can select the More Actions icon to Share and/or Add the Workbook to Collections folder.
- By selecting the Share option, the Share Project pop-up will be displayed with a “Copy Link” button. The user can select the “Copy Link” button to automatically copy the link and share it with other users who has permissions to view (see Figure 11 Share the Workbook).
- Please see the Chapter 4.1.5 Collections for more information on how to add Workbooks to the Collections folder.
Please Note: These options will be available on the other pages and the user can perform these activities from that page also.
Figure 9 Workbooks
Figure 10 Workbook Options for users
Figure 11 Share the Workbook