The Reporting application consists of data within the Reporting and an extraction process between the Production SMS/800 TFN Registry and the Production Reporting. Data contained in the Reporting are extracted periodically from the SMS/800 TFN Registry and include:
Number Administration for Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs)
- Basic Customer Record (Customer Administrative Data (CAD)) history data and status information
- Pre-processed information for use in SMS/800 TFN Registry online reports daily activity by users
- Information that maps a TFN to all associated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) numbers and vice versa
- Carrier information such as:
- Carrier Name
- Carrier Code
- Translation (POTS-to-TFN# translation)
- Action (if the carrier is pending a deletion or addition)
- Effective Date of the Carrier
Reporting data flow is illustrated in the below high level diagram below:
- RHDB Tables (Data Sources): The RHDB Tables (Data Sources) receive Toll-Free information from the SMS/800 TFN Registry and it is inputted into existing database (RHDB) tables. These tables can be used to create new reports or modify existing reports via the SMS/800 TFN Registry Reporting User Interface (UI) or the Electronic Interface (SFTP/SQL*NET).
- SMS/800 TFN Registry Reporting UI: The SMS/800 TFN Registry Reporting UI is accessed via the SMS/800 TFN Registry UI by authorized users who can query their Resp Org’s Toll-Free information via interactive reports in a web browser. These reports are built from the Data Sources inside Reporting.
- Electronic Interface: The Reporting Electronic Interface is accessed by authorized users who can query their Resp Org’s Toll-Free Information via SQL scripts which are run via third party software for SFTP/SQL*NET directly to the RHDB Tables.
- Standard Reports: Standard reports are created by Somos for Resp Orgs. The standard reports can be copied from their folders, saved to Resp Org Entity Folders and then can be customized.
- User Created Reports: User created reports (ad-hoc) are created from the Data Sources, saved in Resp Org Entity Folders and can be customized.
Reporting High Level Data Flow Diagram
Figure 1 Reporting High Level Data Flow
Schedule and Refresh Times displayed are in Local Time of the browser, Data in Reports is in Central Time.