The Reporting application consists of data within the Reporting and an extraction process between the Production TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) and the Production Reporting. Data contained in the Reporting are extracted periodically from the TFNRegistry and include:
Number Administration for Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs):
- Basic Customer Record (CAD) (also known as CR) history data and status information
- Pre-processed information for use in TFNRegistry online reports daily activity by users
- Information that maps a TFN to all associated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) numbers and vice versa
- Carrier information such as:
- Carrier Name
- Carrier Code
- Translation (POTS-to-TFN# translation)
- Action (if the carrier is pending a deletion or addition)
- Effective Date of the Carrier
Reporting data flow is illustrated in the below high level diagram below:
- RHDB Tables (Data Sources): The RHDB Tables (Data Sources) receive Toll-Free information from the TFNRegistry and it is inputted into existing database (RHDB) tables. These tables can be used to create new reports or modify existing reports via the TFNRegistry Reporting User Interface (UI) or the Electronic Interface (SFTP/SQL*NET).
- TFNRegistry Reporting UI: The TFNRegistry Reporting UI is accessed via the TFNRegistry UI by authorized users who can query their Resp Org’s Toll-Free information via interactive reports in a web browser. These reports are built from the Data Sources inside Reporting.
- Electronic Interface: The Reporting Electronic Interface is accessed by authorized users who can query their Resp Org’s Toll-Free Information via SQL scripts which are run via third party software for SFTP/SQL*NET directly to the RHDB Tables.
- Standard Reports: Standard reports are created by Somos® for Resp Orgs. The standard reports can be copied from their folders, saved to Resp Org Entity Folders and then can be customized.
- User Created Reports: User created reports (ad-hoc) are created from the Data Sources, saved in Resp Org Entity Folders and can be customized.
Reporting High Level Data Flow Diagram
Schedule and Refresh Times displayed are in Local Time of the browser, Data in Reports is in Central Time.