To retrieve the SCP NPA-NXX List information:
- On the SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX) page, you can manually enter the SCP ID or select the “List” icon to view the list of SCP IDs. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available SCP IDs.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired SCP ID in the search box or select the desired SCP ID from the list.
- By selecting the desired SCP ID from the list, the SCP ID will be selected automatically in the SCP ID
- You can select the “Calendar” icon to select an Effective Date (this is optional) and then select an NPA value from the NPA drop down menu.
- The user must select the “Retrieve” button to retrieve and view the SCP ID information.
The Results portion of the NXX page will be displayed with the message, “SCP NPA-NXX List Retrieved Successfully” displayed at the top of the page. The NXX results page consists of Effective Date and Status, NXX Range Start and End, Treatment and the NXX List.
Please Note: If an error message, “SCP ID is not known to the SMS/800 TFN Registry” appears, then an SCP ID should be created first.