You can disconnect the SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX) for the specified NPA and SCP ID pair.
To Disconnect an SCP NPA-NXX List:
- Retrieve the NXX information.
- Select the Effective Date/Status.
- Select the “Disconnect” icon.
- A pop-up window “Disconnect SCP NPA-NXX List” will be displayed requesting you to select an Effective Date.
- Select the Effective Date using the “Calendar” icon to choose a future Effective Date (i.e. current date+1 day).
- Select the “Submit” button to disconnect the NXX List on that particular date.
On the NXX page, a message, “SCP NPA-NXX List Disconnected Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page after disconnecting the SCP ID and NPA pair.