Skip to main content
TFNRegistry UI: How do I Delete an SCP NPA-NXX List via the NXX Page?
To Delete the Pending SCP NPA-NXX List (NXX) for the Specified SCP ID:
- You must retrieve the NXX information.
- Select the Effective Date/Status.
- Select the “Delete” icon.
- A pop-up message, "Are you sure you want to delete?” will be displayed requesting the user to confirm the deletion.
- Select the “Yes” button to proceed with deleting the SCP NPA-NXX List record.
- Once deleted, a message, "SCP NPA-NXX List Deleted Successfully" will be displayed at the top of the page.