When the you select the "Explore" menu, all the Project folders specific to you will be displayed. The Explore page contains 4 types of Project folders:
- Common (Frequently Used) Reports: Reports stored here are some of the most frequently used corporate reports.
- Corporate Documents: These folders start from 01-07 and follow the folder naming convention found in the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) UI. These folders display all the pre-defined reports that you are allowed to view. If you would like to add a new report that can be viewed by all Resp Orgs, please contact the Help Desk and the report will be added to the appropriate 01-08 folder.
- Scheduled Reports: This folder contains the reports for which the data is captured as a snapshot on the first day of the week or month. There is also a version of RHDB_NAREP that will be captured on a monthly basis for you to create custom reports against if needed.
- Your Entity Folder (e.g., ZA): Each Entity is assigned a private folder based on their 2 letter Entity ID. In this folder, a Resp Org can store their custom reports. The Entity folders are viewable and accessible only by the users with Login IDs assigned to the Resp Org. The Help Desk will also have access to user’s Entity folders for troubleshooting issues or to assist with creating custom reports.
From the Reporting Home page or any page, you can select the “Explore” icon on the left pane. All the Project folders will be displayed.
Following are the column options that are available on this page:
- Type: Icon of the type listed on the page such as Folders, Workbooks, Views and Data Sources.
- Name: Name of the folder.
- Actions: You can perform more actions from this option such as Share and Add to Collections.
- Projects: Number of related sub Projects in the folder.
- Workbooks: Number of Workbooks available in the folder.
- Views: Number of Views available for the report.
- Data Sources: Number of Data Sources in the folder.
- Owner: Name of the admin who created the Data Sources.
- Created: Date when the folder was created.
- You can select the column name to sort the items in the ascending or descending order. This option is available for Name, Projects, Workbooks, Views, Data Sources, Owner and Created.
- The column options will be available on the other pages and the user can perform the activities from that page also.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.