You can update the Special Studies (SPS) information using one of the 10-digit, 6-digit, Carrier or SSP values. To update the SSP information:
- Retrieve the SPS page, enter the Time Limit and then the Call Limit.
- Select the Critical Indicator check box.
- Select the SCP IDs check box from the list to perform the study.
- Then select the “Submit” button.
- Once the SPS Information is updated, a message, “Request Accepted. Transmission to SCPs is in progress. Email will be sent once response is received from SCPs. (421012)” will be displayed at the top of the page.
For more information on the SPS fields, descriptions and their valid values, please click here.