An administrator can send an on-demand Network Management Control Audit Report to the email address initiated from the Network Management Exception Reports Control (NRC) page, which provides a comparison of TFNRegistryTM values with actual SCP values for the following:
- Mass Calling Thresholds (MAS)
- Call Completion Collection (CCC)
- Network Management Report Limits (NRL)
This report is only available via email and it shall be requested from the NRC page. It is not viewable online and it is not available from the Reporting.
Please Note: If the report is requested for more than one SCP, a report will be generated for each SCP.
To send a report:
- You must retrieve the information from the NRC page.
- On the NRC page, select the “Reports” icon and a pop-up window “SCP Reports” will be displayed.
- You must select the Network Management Control Audit radio button.
- Enter the SCP ID and the email address in their corresponding fields.
- Then select the “Submit” button.
A message, “SCP ID report generated successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on NRC Audit fields, descriptions and their valid values, please click here.