To create a Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Agreements (NLA) record, you must first retrieve the page before completing the following steps:
- Enter a valid Network ID known to the TFNRegistryTM (tfnregistry.somos.com) and select the “Retrieve” button.
- When there are no records, a pop-up window “No Results Found” will be displayed.
- Select the “Yes” button to create a new record.
- You will be returned to the NLA page.
- On the NLA page, enter the Contact Name, Contact Phone Number and Contact Email details in the corresponding fields.
- Enter the Responsible Organization(s) (Resp Org(s)) with IntraLATA Agreements for Carrier Identification Code (CIC) 0110 information.
- Then select the “Submit” button.
A new record will be created for the corresponding Resp Org and a message, “Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Agreements Created Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the NLA/NLE page's fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.