If you want to add/remove/modify Responsible Organizations (Resp Orgs) or other contact information, then the information for the corresponding Network ID should be retrieved and then updated. To update Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Agreements (NLA):
- Retrieve the NLA information.
- You can update the Contact Name, Contact Phone, and Contact Email.
- In the Resp Org(s) with IntraLATA Agreements for Carrier Identification Code (CIC) 0110 portion, select the “Add” icon to add Operating Company Number(s) (OCN(s)) with IntraLATA Agreements for CIC 0110.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the desired record.
- Then select the “Submit” button to update the record.
Once updated, a message, “Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Agreements Updated Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the NLA/NLE page's fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.