To create a record for a Common Channel Signaling (CCS) Network on the Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Exceptions (NLE) page, you must first retrieve it to complete the following steps:
- Enter a valid CCS Network ID known to the TFNRegistryTM.
- Select the “Retrieve” button.
- When the CCS Network ID is not known to the TFNRegistry, a pop-up window “No Results Found” will be displayed requesting you to confirm that a new record needs to be created.
- Select the “Yes” button to create a new Exception record.
- You will be returned to the NLE page.
- On the NLE page, enter the Contact Name, Contact Phone Number and Contact Email details in the corresponding fields.
- Enter the Responsible Organization(s) (Resp Org(s)) with IntraLATA Agreements for Carrier Identification Code (CIC) 0110 information.
- Then select the “Submit” button.
A new record will be created for the corresponding CCS Network ID with a message, “Network Provider-SCP Owner/Operator IntraLATA Exceptions Created Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
For more information on the NLA/NLE fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.