Once a Somos user successfully logs into Reporting, the Reporting Home page will be displayed. On the Reporting Home page, the user can view the following menus on the left pane along with some helpful features that will be explained in the following sections (see Figure 7 Reporting Home page).
Menu on the Home page contains:
- Home: Directs the user back to the Home page from any page.
- Favorites: Lists all the reports that are set as favorite by the user.
- Recents: Lists all the recently accessed reports by the user.
- Recommendations: Lists set of reports based on the user viewing statistics.
- Collections: Allows the user to create a folder with list of reports for easy access.
- Explore: Lists all the Project folders.
The user can select the expand (>) and collapse (<) arrow to view the Menu.
Figure 7 Reporting Home page
- Search Options
- Search Box
- Toggle Search Filters
- Content Type
- Sort By
- Content Views
- Content Access
- Data Source Views
- Grid and List View
- My Notifications
- My Content and Settings