The RAC/RDC Administration request may be used to provide a Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) with the ability to allow or disallow the use of their organization’s generic carrier (OTC-0110) on Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs). By submitting the request, your organization certifies they are the owner, or former owner (if requesting the deletion of a screen), of the Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) number(s)/1K block(s) provided.
Step 1 of this request is used help LEC’s manage the RAC/RDC screens in the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com). In the "What would you like to do?" portion of this step, please select whether you are requesting the creation of new access permissions, update to existing permissions, or the delete/removal of access permissions in the "What would you like to do?" area.
- Create new RAC/RDC Screen: Select this option to request the creation of a new screen to allow or deny the use of 0110 for your POTS numbers by specific Resp Org(s).
- Update Existing RAC/RDC Screen: Select this option to change the existing permissions for the use of 0110 for your POTS numbers by specific Resp Org(s).
- Delete/Remove RAC/RDC Screen: Select this option to remove any screens defined to allow or deny 0110 for your POTS numbers by Resp Org(s).
Next, if you selected "Create new RAC/RDC Screen" or "Update Existing RAC/RDC Screen" please choose a screen type:
- RAC Screen: Select this option to allow the use of carrier 0110.
- RDC Screen: Select this option to disallow the use of carrier 0110.
After selecting the RAC or RDC screen, please enter the Resp Org ID(s) to be allowed to or disallowed from using carrier 0110 within the routing of their Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs). If you selected "Delete/Remove RAC/RDC Screen", please choose which screen to you want to delete:
- RAC Screen: Select this option to delete the allowed use of carrier 0110.
- RDC Screen: Select the option to delete the disallowed use of carrier 0110.
To proceed with this request, please select the "Continue" button.
In Step 2 of this request, please enter in the following information; Contact Name, Company Name/LEC, Phone Number, and Email Address. To add your POTS number(s) and OCN Code, select either the "Browse" button to attach a file from your computer or select the checkbox to the right of "Attachment" to complete the available fields. If you did not wish to attach a file, you may enter a single POTS number(s) or 1K block(s) (for example: 999-999-1***) and OCN Code(s) (for example: 999G) in the fields available. Up to 5 additional fields may be added by selecting the "Add" button.
If you selected to attach a file, please provide each number followed by the OCN Code with one combination per line. The accepted file formats are as follows; Microsoft Excel (.xlsx), Text Tab Delimited (.txt), or a Comma Separated Values (.csv). If you would like to add additional notes or documentation, please select the "Continue" button to proceed to Step 3 of this request, or you can select the "Submit" button to complete the request.
In Step 3 of this request, please review your submitter information. If you wish to add notes or alternate contact information regarding this request, please utilize the space provided. Additional documentation may also be attached to the request. Once you have completed the request, select the "Submit" button to send the request to the Help Desk for processing.