Client Development & Integration steps
The steps required to develop and implement the software, which consumes with the ROC Web Service are as follows:
- The interested Resp Org needs to register with Somos for using the ROC Web Service.
- The Resp Org is then provided with the technical specifications of the ROC Web Service.
- The Resp Org develops the software according to the ROC technical specifications.
- After the construction is complete, the Resp Org needs to conduct proper testing and ensure the request XML strings are well-formed and are in compliance with the schema/field definitions provided in the specification.
- On completion of testing, the Resp Org is granted access to the Production environment.
Resp Org Client Application Requirements
The primary requirements from the Resp Org client applications are as follows:
- Produce XML which is compliant with the ROC message schema for the operations supported by the ROC Web Service.
- Adhere to the business requirements for the message.
- Send structured SOAP messages to the ROC Web Service in accordance with the Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) specifications of the Web Service. Receive and process the structured SOAP messages from the ROC Web Service in accordance with the WSDL specifications.
- Receive, log and process error message.