A 6 Digit Number Label Definitions (LAD) Label can be added by first selecting the “6 Digit Number” tab on the LAD Labels section of the Template Record (TAD) (also known as a TR) page. You must enter the Label Name and the 6 Digit Number(s) in the corresponding fields. After entering the Label Name and 6 Digit Numbers, you must select either the “Save” or “Submit” button. By selecting the “Save” button, it will record your entries for the 6 Digit Number Label, but not send the TR for further processing. By selecting the “Submit” button, it will send the TR for further processing and no additional changes will be made until the TR is selected for update.
Add a Label Definition(s) to a Label Type
- Enter a new Label name and 6 Digit Number in the corresponding fields.
- Once you have entered the 6 Digit Number in the valid format separated by commas and click anywhere on the page, the 6 Digit Number will be auto-formatted with a “Close” icon next to each item. You can select the “Close” icon to remove the 6 Digit Number in valid format.
- When the 6 Digit Number is in invalid format, a “Close” icon will be displayed with an error message below the text box. You must select the “Close” icon to remove the 6 Digit Number in invalid format.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the Label.
Add Multiple Labels to a Label Type
- Select the “Add” icon at the top right of the page.
- A new 6 Digit Number text box will be displayed. Enter the values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the previously added 6 Digit Number Label.
- Once the 6 Digit Number Label has been added, you can select the arrow sign (>) to the right of Label to expand the section and view the details of the Label.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.